Dispensary Return Policy
Agri-Kind MMJ is dedicated to providing Pennsylvania patients with safe, high
quality medicine. We pride ourselves on consistently producing top quality medical
marijuana to help patients find relief and want to ensure every consumer is satisfied
with their medicinal purchase. However, if a product is found to be defective the
following steps shall be followed to return the product(s):
- Ensure the Agri-Kind product is in original packaging and includes original contents.
- Collect the original sales receipt from purchase at the dispensary.
- Evaluate returned product to determine level of refund to be provided to patient.
- Identify the Batch ID # and Package ID # located on the original packaging label.
a. Returning Product:
i. If the dispensary determines product is defective and will accept the return, the dispensary should complete Agri-Kind’s Product Return Form to list products being returned and coordinate pick-up schedule.
ii. If the dispensary refuses the return, per their policy, please have the patient contact Agri-Kind’s support team at [email protected]
- After Agri-Kind’s team determines the product shall be accepted as a return, the dispensary shall complete Agri-Kind’s Product Return Form to list products being returned and coordinate pick-up schedule.
- Following product return and verification, within a scheduled return pick-up, Agri-Kind will reimburse the dispensary for the verified price of the product.
*Disclaimer* Return Refunds are subject to receipt and verification of product defects by Agri-Kind and affiliated dispensaries. Returned product is subject to DOH Regulations and approvals.
740 Springdale Drive, Suite 130, Exton, PA 19341
Phone: (484) 473-8384